It is the final weekend before the first annual trip to Japan. Pull out your check lists and make sure you have everything for your trip. here is a few things to remember.
- copy of passport to keep in your hotel.
- flight information with return information.
- hotel reservation information including hotel address.
- money to exchange at the airport for train/bus ride.
- call your credit card companies and inform them of your trip.
- power converters so you can charge your devices.
- any medications in their original bottles with their information.
The countdown continues, we are on the last week for this years Japan trip. don't forget to take a lot of pictures
The main flight to Japan has only 3 seats left. if you can get to LAX you can still pick up a seat on our flight.
the main flight just has 6 seats left.
if you don't have a seat then good luck!
for those joining us in Japan, we have a mobile hot spot that can be used. however, if yo intend to go off on your own you will need to find your own internet device.
our first annual trip to Japan starting on the 17th of march.
13 open seats so get your tickets soon.
Welcome to the new Fresno Anime page.
while we get things set up please visit www.ani-jam.com