this last weekend we watched Expelled from Paradise. what should we see next?
the Japan 2016 trip is now in the works. for anyone that will be joining us, you will need to plan for a JR Pass or be ready to buy lots of long distance train tickets. please remember that JR Passes are non-transferable so please do not ask to borrow one
It is the final weekend before the first annual trip to Japan. Pull out your check lists and make sure you have everything for your trip. here is a few things to remember.
- copy of passport to keep in your hotel.
- flight information with return information.
- hotel reservation information including hotel address.
- money to exchange at the airport for train/bus ride.
- call your credit card companies and inform them of your trip.
- power converters so you can charge your devices.
- any medications in their original bottles with their information.
The countdown continues, we are on the last week for this years Japan trip. don't forget to take a lot of pictures
for those joining us in Japan, we have a mobile hot spot that can be used. however, if yo intend to go off on your own you will need to find your own internet device.